Our VisionWhat We Can Achieve with Your Help...
The underlying foundation for OrphansLink’s Vision is based on the following core beliefs:
- • According to the Bible’s definition of true religion “Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we MUST care for orphans…” James 1:27, we believe that all of us are to care for orphans, regardless of our faith background, and/or of our religious and denominational affiliation.
- • We believe that orphans are most vulnerable when they leave the orphanage as they are not prepared for independent living. When they are in the orphanage, they have a roof over their head, a caretaker, food, and their friends. When they leave, they have no place to go to and no one to go to.
- • We believe in a Good Samaritan approach of demonstrating God’s love through providing tangible help. Luke 10:25-37
- • We believe that only working together we can make a difference. OrphansLink’s Vision is commUNITY-based approach, engaging local church, other non-profit organizations, Government, orphanages, businesses, and compassionate individuals.
- • We believe that the only way to combat the overwhelming need in transitional orphan care and crisis intervention is through collaboration with like-minded organizations. Needless to say, the current outreach situation is fragmented, dispersed, appearing as a “drop in a bucket.” When we link up our limited resources we can achieve higher impact, broader outreach, and exponential growth. (Mark 6:41-44, the story of Jesus multiplying what we offer - 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes).
© 2011 OrphansLink. All rights reserved.